How to Apply
This is not an automated service. Each initial application is processed by one of the Studio 102 team. Please fill out the form below and we will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours.
We will send you an application pack which contains information about the space, studio terms and conditions. Please ensure all of your details are accurate and that all the mandatory fields are filled in before you send us back the completed form. Incomplete or inaccurate forms will not be considered.
We operate a waiting list for studio spaces. If a space is not currently available (or available within an acceptable waiting time}, we can add you to our waiting list so that we can get in touch when one becomes free.
Thank you for your interest in Studio 102.
The Small Print
- To qualify for a space at Studio 102 you must be based in the local area and either a practicing artist or a student on an art based programme.
- We strive to keep the range of practice in our studios as diverse as possible because we feel that the differing views points and experience of the artists will make a much more creative and dynamic environment to work in.
- Not all applications will be successful, but we will endeavour to explain our reasoning clearly, if we reject your application.
- Studio 102 reserves the right to reject any application for any reason which does not contravene UK law.
- All studio spaces are based on a rolling 2 monthly licence to occupy which is payable in advance. Further details will be send with your application pack.
Request an Application Pack
Website © Studio 102. Copyright 2016. All other material published by kind permission of the owner.